Genes’Ink launches first reference of a full product range “all in one” Transparent Conductive Ink, TranDuctive®. This ink, TranDuctive-A, is designed to improve cost processing in manufacturing ETL and conductive layers for OPV and OLED films.
French based company will release today a new conductive ink branded TranDuctive-A, aimed at replacing existing ITO coatings in OPV and OLED industries.
ITO has long been the only solution for transparent electrode layer in the OPV and OLED industry. Manufacturers depend on a single volatile source of supply with potential shortages in the next future. Genes’Ink TranDuctive-A offers an improved “all in one” (ETL + transparent conductive layer) alternative to existing products: high conductivity, high transmission, very smooth surface, easy and homogeneous coating, and safe by design. Genes’Ink TranDuctive-A raw materials are abundant and almost independent of noble metals market price fluctuation.
Features Advantages Benefits
- Process: wet solution compatible with industry standard coating/printing processes and equipment, compatible with light and flexible substrates (PET, PEN…).
- Product: high conductivity (10 to 300 Ohm/sq), high transparency, low haze, temperature stability, scratch resistant, UV and oxidation protection, low roughness.
- Process: low roughness and good planar properties (below 10nm) enable easier further coating processing, all in one solution (no need for additional ETL). R2R coating enables high throughputs.
- Product: transparency, improved bending properties.
- Process: improve total cost of ownership, improve yield factor, solution coating for lower CapEx compared to ITO.
- End use: cost reduction, long term availability/stability of raw materials, more flexible products, improved robustness.
Pricing and availability:
Genes’Ink will supply film sample for evaluation, and TranDuctive-A samples for test and qualification in Q1 2018. Industrial quantities available in April 2018.
Pricing upon request at email@example.com