GenesInk is proud to have signed the Responsible Care Global Charter.
The Responsible Care initiative is a voluntary commitment by the global chemical industry to promote continuous improvement and achieve environmental, health and safety excellence. This objective involves meeting or exceeding legislative and regulatory requirements and adopting collaborative approaches within the industry, with governments and other stakeholders.
The Responsible Care initiative is a commitment to the ethical and safe management of chemicals and to the excellent performance of the chemical industry.
By signing Responsible Care Global Charter GenesInk :
- Develop a corporate culture that proactively supports the safe management of chemicals as part of the global Responsible Care initiative.
- Protect people and the environment
- Strengthen chemical management systems
- Act with our business partners
- Involve stakeholders
- Contribute to sustainable development