Don’t miss your last chance to reserve your live free workshop seat on fine line printing!
There are now only a few seats available.
Here is what you can learn during our live workshop together with our partners:
- Which key equipments and materials you need to be able to print fine lines (down to 50 µm)
- What is available on the market today
- How to print even thinner lines (live demo)
- How to print on ultra thin substrates (live demo)
When: December 12th, 2019 from 9:00 to 16:30
Where: GenesInk HQ, Rousset, France.
Hosted by GenesInk in partnership with Asada, Kissel & Wolf and Mino Group.
The development of IoT, sensors and smaller electronic devices pushes printed electronic manufacturing towards its limit. Light weight and form factor reduction are a must, and screen-printed electronics require now finer printed lines as well as thinner substrates.
What’s in for you?
Morning session : together with ours partners we will review every key parameters:
- Mesh and screen
- Stencil and emulsion
- Screen printing equipment
- Free lunch
Afternoon session: you will see how to print silver conductive inks.
- How to print even thinner lines
- How to print on ultra thin substrates
GenesInk team will demonstrate the possibilities for fine line printing as well as ultra-thin substrate electronics thru in situ printing and explanations of technical solutions.
Schedule and registration:
Date: December 12th, 2019
Place: Rousset (close to Marseille / Aix en Provence), GenesInk premises
Duration: 9:00 to 16:30
Contact information: Grégoire STAELENS