GenesInk develops conductive and semi-conductive nanoinks sustainably for aeronautics application. Our nanoinks allow you to create smart integrated antennas on composite and polymer materials by spray coating and printing techniques.
Applications for GenesInk products are numerous in the field of printed electronics, IoT, energy and mobility.
GenesInk offers our customers a full range of nano-solutions enabling the development of new devices :
– Connected devices such as glasses, windows, watches, hearing aids, medical devices, office supplies
– RFID, LoRa, SigFox antennas
– Flexible PCBs and sensors
– In-Mold Electronics for automotive and appliances
– ITO substrates
– Solar cells (organics and perovskite),